Wednesday, January 25, 2012

21 Things To Do Before I Turn 21

Hello world! I haven't been on here in quite a while, but I felt it would be a good idea to track my progress on my list through this blog, so that all of you can see what I'm doing :) Here's the list:

  1. Fly a kite
  2. Go sledding
  3. Get back into school
  4. Visit the Columbus Museum of Art
  5. Learn how to change a tire
  6. Get my tattoo for Gogo
  7. Get second hole in earlobe
  8. Lose 12 lbs
  9. Watch all Star Wars movies
  10. Learn to swim
  11. Walk/hike 5 miles on the Appalachian trail
  12. Go to a new county fair
  13. Read an entire book
  14. Write a letter to my father
  15. Find a new, fulfilling job
  16. Go fishing & actually catch a fish
  17. Make 2 female friends
  18. Try 3 new meals when out at restaurants
  19. Bake cupcakes from scratch
  20. See a movie in 3D
  21. Do photography in downtown Columbus
You'll notice that some were changed, because I changed my mind. I'm excited about this list though! Time to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment