Thursday, April 5, 2012

Piercing & Fishing




I get to cross two things off my list today, so I am excited about that. First, we ran by Evolved Bodyart, because we were already in Columbus getting my mom all registered to be an official marriage officiant. I had been wanting to get the second hole in my ears, and since it was Buy 1, Get 1 Free there, I decided it would be the perfect day to go in. Sarvas did my piercings today, and let me just say that he is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S! He has amazing work, and he was very good at what he did. I am so excited to have my second hole in my ears!

After that, we went fishing over at T.J. Evans park, and it was really fun. I was starting to think I wasn't going to catch anything, because the fishes kept nibbling and stealing my worms! Finally, though, a fish got hooked! It wasn't a big guy, but I got him :)

No comments:

Post a Comment